Friday: Five Things I've Learned From Underwear
1. You might think that each person you meet instantly sees your flaws, but more likely they're well hidden under layers of better qualities.
2. A frayed, run-through-the-wringer you can still protect your tender regions from zipper nips and durable but abrasive outer materials.
3. The people who matter don't care if your elastic shows.
4. You might not get a gold embossed Victoria Secret seal of approval, but you won't chafe either.
5. Trends come. Trends go. White cotton bikini cut prevails.